Melior Community Academy is a warm, friendly and happy place. Our very good attendance rates bear testimony that our students love to come to school.
Our aims are:
- to provide a stimulating and attractive learning environment
- to have high expectations of all
- to motivate through engaging, effective teaching
- to track progress and encourage students to suceed
- to offer a wide range of extra activities
- to challenge and support every learner
- to maximise and celebrate achievement
- to work in partnership with families, EAB members and the wider community
Learning is at the heart of everything we do. High achievment is expected and success celebrated. At Melior you can expect a culture of 'child centeredness', challenge and high expectations in order to help students reach their full potential.