Melior Community Academy aims to transform lives through education. Our mission is:
- To have high expectations both for the individual and where there is a collective responsibility for raising community aspirations.
- To be a caring academy based upon social responsibility, honesty, equality and consideration for others.
- To be a highly successful academy where self-help, self-determination and self-improvement is encouraged.
- To be an innovative and energising learning centres which develop lively and enquiring minds for both students and staff.
- An academy which promotes inclusion rather than exclusion, which by working in partnership with local agencies, offer a personalised curriculum for all students.
- An academy where courtesy, co-operation, enterprise and initiatives are paramount and where tolerance rather than intolerance is practised.
- To be at the centre of the community as a resource, in its service to others and in promoting community cohesion.